Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Never Lie To a Smart Woman

A man called home to his wife & said, "Honey, I've been asked to go to fishing in Canada with my boss & friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could u please pack enough clothes for a week, set out my rod & fishing box. We're leaving from office & I will swing by the house to pick my things. Oh!! Plz pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said. The following weekend he came home a little tired but looking good. The wife welcomed him & asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes!! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill & a few Swordfish!! But why didn't u pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked u to?" (U'll love the answer.....!!!!)
The wife replied, I did .. They're in ur fishing box. (it is sent by Farhan Yasir Chand, Layyah, Pakistan)

No comments:

Post a Comment